Payless4golf / Tee'd Off Golf

Sunday, November 06, 2005

How Would You Like to Break 80?

payless4golf brings you How to Break 80
Well I've just put together a collection of great Golf Tip eBooks (about a dozen in total) on payless4golf.com but the one I'm really excited about and you'll kick yourself if you don't get it is how to break 80

Like you, I am always trying to improve my game and reach my highest potential.

If you plan to play your best golf ever this year, you may be surprised how easy it can be.

Jack Moorehouse is considered one of the best golf guru's in the States and he’s here to help you with his best-selling golf ebook, "How to Break 80...And Shoot Like the Pros."

I've just found out that he's not raising the price of his book just yet (as he stated he would) so if you hurry you should be able to get this gem while it’s still half price.

It’s “jam-packed” with easy and simple golf drills, strategies and advice that will quickly improve your distance, accuracy and handicap.

Now that winter is arriving for most of us, this is the BEST time to do this program. You have a little extra time, so let’s get after it!



P.S. Today Jack's including a special bonus called '25 Lessons To Improve Your Game Immediately', plus 3 other bonuses, but I'm not sure how long they'll last, so rush to how to break 80

P.P.S. He is offering a 90-day money back guarantee, so if you don't like the book simply return it. But, once you get into his drills, I highly doubt that you'll need that guarantee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home