Payless4golf / Tee'd Off Golf

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Rich Jerk Really Has Ticked Some People Off !!


You can see that a couple of weeks ago I told you about The Rich Jerk, the mystery man whose new book just had to be read.

His approach is obnoxious, to say the least, but I rated the chap who told me about it, so I invited you to check out The Rich Jerk's website anyway.

As expected, the Rich Jerk's approach really ticked off some of you, as it had me, initially. On the other hand, many of you found his website to be entertaining and his message to be right on target.

My associate has also received quite a bit of feedback !! For example:

"..you were right, this guy's TOTAL JERK. OK, he's rich, he takes vacations all the time and has money to burn, he's got a big house and a bunch of fancy cars, but come on, does he have to be so &^%$ obnoxious about it?"

"Hey, you asked for feedback on the Rich Jerk, so here you go. I actually ordered the Jerk's book and I totally expected to hate it and demand my money back. I was surprised to find that if you hang in long enough to get past all the hype and hot air, his book is one of the best I've read on how to start a high profit online business from scratch."

The consensus is that his message is good, but without a doubt, this guy really is a Rick Jerk.

Form your own opinion:

The Rich Jerk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home